Are there any Trucker wives/so out there on CM?

I've looked at the groups but most are older posts and I can't get a good idea of where all the trucker wives are at anymore. This is a pretty big place. :-)

If you're here....I'm wondering how many wives/SO of truckers actually do the business taxes themselves for the business. Quarterly or Annually, either way.

I do it quarterly and every time I have done it I get a letter back frm IRS that I've made an error(s) in some form or fashion.

This is so hard, IMO. It's confusing, it's drawn out and quite frankly...I'm not a violent person but I want to break something-- -ANYTHING.banging head into wall

So, if you're here...would you please give a "Hey" even if it's not about doing the taxes. I just need some support sometimes from the gals who understand this business.

Thank You!!!big smile mini

KellyGirl_TX

Asked by KellyGirl_TX at 1:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• DH isn't a trucker, but we do his business taxes and every time I just want to run down the highway screaming. My heart goes out to ya, gal!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Thank You for commenting. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I broke down one time and was sitting amongst piles of papers, reciepts, log books etc and I just put my head down and CRIED on the coffee table. LOL. I'm determined to get this down but ...in the meantime, there is so much to learn that I don't understand. Mostly, it's there terminology. I need layman's terms. I find myself reading the same question or paragraph explaining something over about 10x and I just don't GET what their saying. I even ordered Taxes for Dummies to help and it did some. Anyway, Thanks for your reply, I appreciate what you're saying too!!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Comment by KellyGirl_TX (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• shake handi am not. just wanted u to know i read the question.

mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My DH is a Truck Driver. For that reason he has an accountant. I wish you a lot luck.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 4:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I'm not, but I bumped you ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2011