Periods after child birth, tmi

I've started on the Birth Control pill 4 months after giving birth, and I'm at the end of my pill pack now, and I'm still bleeding, almost 3 weeks it's lasted! It's not very heavy, but it's not showing any sign of stopping yet, is this normal? I figured my body is just taking it's time to ge back to normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Health

• miamom here. being a bleeder myself... I was introduced to CranAloe product with is all natural and regulated my flow after using it everyday. girl you don't know that I suffered from heavy, non-stop periods and I hated it... so disgusting when you have to deal with it and not knowing what to do... please try it and it is worth it.. recommended by dr. witherspoon and dr.kim laney. we all need antioxidants for cellular nutrition. get you some omega 369 and start getting five servings of fruits and veggies a day.

become a preferred customer @ www.ardysslife.com/reshapinglifestyles and get 20% discount on your purchase.

it changed my life!
    miamoma

anonymous inbox miamoma
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 2:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• It's normal for being on BC I had the implanon which i got removed because I was spotting 3 wks. out of the month and am now on the Depo and I spot 2 wks. it sucks!!!!!!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• It does happymama02 :( Hope I get back to normal soon!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2011