Has anyone ever has implantation bleeding..?

If so please can u tell me what u experience and how long, clouour etc.... as im so confused right now :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have. It was 2 days, very very spotty, brownish to pinkish, never red. I got my BFP the day after it stopped.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• In other words, it usually starts between 6 and 10 days post ovulation, not months into a pregnancy lol.
    Ati_13

• it's usually a brownish/pink tinged or streaked discharge.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• It is different for everyone, but if not. I remember, it was like dark red-brownish spotting that lasted as long as a period.
    MzWhitnei

Answer by MzWhitnei at 1:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• When I first got pregnant with my daughter, I had spotting off and on for about 2 weeks. I told my doctor and they never said if it was bleeding due to implantation or just a period like thing. I do know that I was scared to death that I was gonna miscarry like I did a few months before I got prego with her. It was really light bleeding and it was always a pinkish red. I suggest that you contact your doctor right away so that they can check you out and make sure that everything is fine and they can tell you what to do.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• thanks girls...well on sunday i had dark brown... only a few times when i wipped. yesterday and today ive had pink and red, its not all the time and its ot very heavy so dont have to use a towel or tampon. i just had a wee and nothing but earlier there was quite a bit...? Im confused as i thought periods were consistent and this isnt... when should i test....?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Test the day ur period was due.and if its ever red blood,gotto the doctor or er...
    ms_jasmine

Answer by ms_jasmine at 5:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2011