ANY weight loss recently? Be proud!!

We all know how hard it is to stick to a meal plan/diet/lifestyle change and when you do get on track it's easy to fall off. So now beach season has come around and it's time to celebrate all that you have accomplished. What have you lost, how did you do it? Keep it going ladies, you will feel amazing when you do get thy body you always wanted! Be proud!!

I've lost 16lbs. I finally stuck with eating healthier and exercise and did make wonderful progress!

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 1:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• 15 pounds ya baby!!! in a month did dance central until I was sweating my skin off it is sooooo much fun!!!
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 1:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I'm just doing lean shakes and thays working quite well.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I had my little guy in October and I am down 30lbs from prepregnancy weight.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I just reached my 5% on WW. :)
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Wow you guys this is incredible!
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• So far, I'm 60 lbs down since Feb 2010. Woo hoo!
    My success has come from eating clean and exercising, primarily running. I'm up to about 20 miles a week now. I started at about 5. I still have a ways to go to my goal, but I am well on my way!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I've lost 66 pounds so far since January 17th, 2011.
    My 'secret' is diet and exercise. I now eat about 1200 calories a day, (a thousand calorie deficit for me) and then I try to burn 1000 to 1500 extra. It doesn't happen every day- but I try for it.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i started power walking and low carbing about 2 mths ago. I am not weighing myself but just measuring and I am ecstatic to say that I had to go out and buy some new clothes because the ones i wear are now too big for me. I dropped one dress size, woo hoo!!!!!
    gummybearmomma

Answer by gummybearmomma at 11:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I have lost 30 plus pounds since February
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Great success Stories! Keep up the momentum ladies. And when you reach your goal be strong and maintain it!! Go go go!!
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2011