Should I go or not.

I fell yesterday and tore tissue in my knee. I'm limping. I feel so bad. The kids are bored and I promised the beach. They are looking at me all sad asking when we are gonna leave. They have been cooped up for days. What do I do!

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• If it were me I would go to the beach. Just don't walk too far. Sit on your chair and relax.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Go when u are feeling better.
    katiebug840204

Answer by katiebug840204 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• It hurts so bad! :(
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i would go,since i promised,try taking something for the pain,and relax as much as you can when you get there.
    houndlover

Answer by houndlover at 2:33 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I bribed them with sprinklers and freeze pops! Worked good! I seriously need a doctor.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• tell them that mommy is hurt and that when you start feeling better you will go to the beach but as of right now you need to see a doctor and make sure nothing more serious has happened and that you will take them they have all Summer long
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 8, 2011