Had my period on time everytime every month my ex said he came inside of me and so did my husband i want to take a test but im so scared of the out come adult content

i have my period exactly on time every month but now its gotten shorter and longer and i only cramp once or twice instead of all the time....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• So...you had sex with your ex and your husband?
    Anonymous

• shorter and longer? Which is it?
    have you missed a period yet?
    Are you asking if you're pregnant or is this a period question?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I suggest that you take a test. And if it is positive be honest with both guys. Whether it comes back that you are pregnant or not pregnant you should see a doctor as soon as possible. If you arent pregnant there could be something else wrong and you should find out so that you can take care of it.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• yes...sadly it was a month into our relationship i was dumb im so scared him and i are just starting to get close then i get a text from my ex...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• If you cannot tell when a man has ejaculated inside you, you may want to stop having sex period.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i kno but its so hard ...i wonder if i ever loved my ex i kno he loves me but i dont love him i love my husband...idk wat to say i just want to get this over and done with
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• your body continues to change as you get older. Your period may be changing to a "new" normal.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i have my period on time wen at first it was irregular...it used to be very heavy and extra long now its extra heavy one day then light for 4 days then down hoow do you go ofrom 7 days heavy to 4 days light
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• You are definitely pregnant and they are probably both the fathers. When you have sex with two people are the same time and they both cum in you their sperm can mix and form 1 baby. Also when that happens, your periods become shorter with less cramping, and the postivie pregnancy doesn't show up for like 6 months. I'd see a doctor right away.
    Anonymous

• lol i kno wen a man nuts but he says he did i didnt feel that strong puming feeling that comes from a man wen my husband comes its like my whole body caves in and shakes like a storm is near...i didnt feel that for my ex
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2011