Body cleansers?????

i was wanting to try it but there are so many.....i was just wondering how many of you have done this and did it REALLY work for you

Mommmy_To_3

Asked by Mommmy_To_3 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Health

• About a year ago I did GNC's 7 day duull body cleanse while starting an excersize program. I lost 6lbs.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• *full body cleanse
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• miamoma here. there are many products out there... so so scary. one thing I can speak on and say that it is safe and effective is the ultra body cleanse. it works!! everyone should detox there bodies at least every 30 days. I am not the expert ... this is dr. laney and dr. witherspoon speaking here. they back these products and so do I. I have had testimonies from others as well as my own. it keeps me in balance and your digestive system should always be in proper working condition. we suffer from all kinds of illnesses and health symptoms because of our digestive system. if you want to try it... get a six month supply. all you have to do is detox for 1 to 2 weeks straight. I guarantee you will fell pounds lighter. get rid of the old food in our digestive tract. can't buy in stores. get it wholesale price. become preferred customer for free @ www.ardysslife.com/reshapinglifestyles

miamoma
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 2:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2011