If you have watched the latest episode of the secret life of the american teenager..or lost a baby

I cant even handle watching that episode of adrian losing her baby and everybody crying ... i watched this show and i actually cried.. most sad movies ive seen i can hold in i was crying but this one! .. wow ... i cant describe how sad i feel! it was just a show! ... So to all you blessed mothers who los their babies through miscarriage, still birth, sids or any other reason ... Im soo sorry for your loss ... and i somewhat understand your pain. my heart feels like its struggling to beat after i got done watching it 10 minutes after ... I hope you know your baby is happy and you will see him or her someday :) its amazing how being a mother opens your eyes to sooooo many things and us mothers are all connected.. a mothers love is unconditional... and i see other peoples kids and i feel love for all kids ... this life would be pointless for me not to have babies ... im not to going to take my beautiful 20 month old son for granted .. i love him soo much ... Bless all you mommys and daddys for their lost babies and bless you all that still have babies that are here with us ... its not a question just a shout out ... i love you ALL and hope you have serenity in life :) if you want this can be a memoriam for you girls to write your lost angels names and weight and length and something about them feel free to write it

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Lost my daughter Caitlin at 34 weeks gestation. She came into the world 4-13-00

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• ooh hunny im soo sorry to hear that
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i ve never lost a child,but i cant imagine how hard that must be. i just got back into sweet life,am gonna have to find this episode,i really like ben and andrian together.
    houndlover

Answer by houndlover at 1:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• sorry to hear that butterfly i have have had three miscarriages before the first month one was right at 8 weeks
    bryansgirl

Answer by bryansgirl at 1:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• you can watch it http://abcfamily.go.com/watch/secret-life-american-teenager/SH5547474/VD55129516/or-not-to-be
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• also if this post upsets anyone of you im sorry i just had to say something about it ..because it really upset me and i wouldnt know how i could handle something like that .. its not good to keep in your emotions.. i know i know it was just a show but it does happen!
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i had a miscarriage at 10 weeks before i had my daughter. 19 years ago I had a sister that died of sids at 2 weeks old, it was really hard on my parents.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• awwh im sure it was losing a child is one of the worst things that can happen to anybody
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• It took my husband and I 5 years to get pregnant and I miscarried that baby. About a month later I got pregnant with my daughter and I had spotting for a few weeks and I was terrified that I'd lose her too. About a year after we had her I got pregnant again but this time there wasnt even a baby, it was just an empty egg sac. This was the worst. Not only did I lose a baby but it took 5 months to miscarry it and it was very painful in the physical sense. It took almost another year for my body to adjust and get back on track so we could try again. Now 2 years later I am 34 weeks pregnant and expecting a boy. No complications as of yet and hopefully there will be none.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I miscarried two babies and it is something that I will never forget. I had two healthy children at the time and I was 10 and 8 weeks when I lost my other two. Our third child was born healthy and strong. Losing those babies was the most painful thing I have ever endured. Thank you for the kind words.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2011