Does he?

If your dh is home but had to go out for a bit, does he tell you? whenever my dh goes somewhere, he doesnt tell me. like right now, i came out of the bathroom and he is not here. usually when he comes back, he tells me he went to the store or he went to go get gas. it's never more than 5n 10 mins but still he doesnt tell me he is leaving.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Always, it's common courtesy to let each other know when/if we are going some where.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• He always tells me

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My husband and I always let each other know where we are going to be. I think it's just common courtesy to do so.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• That would really bug me. My DH always tells me, gives me a hug and kiss, and tells me bye!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Always ...
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• If I am home, yes. If I came home to an empty house, I wouldn't be worried or wonder where he was, but I just cant imagine either of us leaving the house without saying "I need to go get gas" or "we're out of milk" or whatever. Not necessarily that we would worry or whatever, just because I think its normal to TALK to each other. Hell, I don't leave my dad's house or a friend's house without making mention of where I am going just for conversation.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• that would upset me,normally dh tells me when hes leaving,or if he forgets,will call and say he went so and so and will be right back. i would have a talk with him,and let him know if it bothers you.
    houndlover

Answer by houndlover at 2:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Its a very respectful thing for the other one to tell the other where they are going....Talk to him and tell him how you feel....
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 2:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• He always tells me when he is leaving if I am home.
    katiebug840204

Answer by katiebug840204 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• We all know where everyone in the family is at all times. I'm not omnipotent, we have to communicate; but since everyone with a car has a cell phone it's pretty easy to do. Leaving the house just to get gas seems very odd to me? Is he smoking cigs or other in secret maybe? A rendezvous takes more time than that, unless he's going next door. I'd be suspicious.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 2:33 PM on Jun. 7, 2011