Anyone else have a hard time feeling sorry for women who are scared they might be pregnant, but didn't do anything ro prevent it?

I mean if you are raped, okay, hell even if the condom breaks or you accidently skipped a pill, okay but why should I feel sorry for anyone who didn't think first and wants to be scared now? I might even feel sorry for a teenager for not knowing any better, but an adult woman who has not learned to use BC by now....sorry, complain to someone else!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Amen!!

Answer by missanc at 1:56 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Totally agree!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I agree with you but I don't feel sorry for the teens either. They are taught BC in school.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 2:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Yeah but I guess with teens, I'm not saying that they don't know any better as in they don't know what BC is or how to use it but more like they are still too naive to let guys talk them out of or into whatever, or too immature to know the difference between love and sex, etc. No real EXCUSE but at the same time slightly more forgiving than a grown adult, MARRIED at that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• you really have to wonder about the adult women out there. being sure of who you are will not allow you to just lay down just because the male friend or companion wants to. ladies have respect and a plan for your life... not married.... don't do it. use protection. spend time developing yourself and mindset for greater things in life.

for the teens, i do feel sorry for the hard heads. they know everything... being curious can be dangerously sad
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 3:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2011