Do you trust those things?

All these work at home jobs? I don't trust them, and the websites they have look pretty low quality. Anytime I hear that you need to PAY bla bla for a training fee that's like a giant red flag.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• Nope I dont trust them.

Answer by gemgem at 2:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I don't trust them either. And they say they aren't legit if you have to pay them.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have made really decent money from several different home jobs. At first I thought they were scams...but it wasn't until I put my 100% into one that I realized that most people don't have the follow through to make the money. Most people quit too soon or don't give it a real chance so they assume there is no money to be made and that's it's a scam. This is just my experience. However....there are many scams out there...just be cautions. If you would like any ideas on some that aren't scams and a complete waste of money...PM me.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• They're sketchy and the crap you're supposed to sell is just tacky cheap garbage.
    sarguylas

Answer by sarguylas at 3:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I don't trust the work from home "jobs" because most of those are scams BUT ther are a lot of legit home businesses. Once you understand the difference you will be able to tell which are scams and which ones are legit.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 3:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• You should NEVER pay for a work at home JOB only and at home business. With a business you get a starter kit so that's what you are paying for. I love my business it's great. GOOD LUCK!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 5:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• don't trust them and if you don't you can google them to find out if they are for real,,,, or you can contact the better business bereau
    seexxymama4u2me

Answer by seexxymama4u2me at 8:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I dont trust anything that you have to pay for, ever! you should never have to pay to work at home. Unless, like rocamom said, if its a home based business then you are paying for a starter kit... anywho i do online surveys and i never pay for anything, if i would have to i def would not be doing it. i dont make alot of money but it sure helps. check out my Blog http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/ or go tp my profile i have some info there too.
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 8:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Ok, I don't know how I stress this enough. Its very hard to get others to trust me. But, It makes me feel so frustrated when others don't believe because I know what your missing! I have found the perfect probably the only way to make real money online from and you don't have to pay anything to do it! Hello that's a big bright shiny pink flag that says try me! + i have tons of proof pictures that it works! I have made $380 in Dec so far! I have pictures!! If you want to make real money give this a chance I don't get anything for referring you I train you and get you started we make money together! I am doing this because I know how hard it is to be a stay at home mom and want to make your OWN money! Here are my links give it a chance you will be surprised! I guarantee it!

group link

http://www.cafemom.com/group/guaranteedmoneyfromhome

here is my website

http://internetmarketingsales.bravehost.com/
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 11:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• A true job would never ask you to pay anything! They're supposed to pay you for the work you do. By the way, if these women who are trying to lure you into their business were really making all this money, why are they asking someone else to be a part of it? You'd think they would want more money themselves. Why not start your own company? That's the best business there is!
    orangeorbie

Answer by orangeorbie at 3:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2008