Do you always but your child in a car seat?

Be honest now. I have seen people everyday who drive by with at least one little head boucing around in the backseat freely.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes. Always.
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 2:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Always! I would feel like the worst person in the world if something happened to my kids because I didnt take that extra minute to just put them in their car seats
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I always put two of my four in carseats. The older two I don't.... they are 12 and 18.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 2:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I never leave the drive way or parking lot without all 4 of my little ones strapped in their seats.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• LOL my 4year old can buckle himself but i'll be honest, when we are out garage saling in the neighborhood garage sales and there's one house after another, he doesnt always put on his seatbelt for that couple second drive.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I do. There is no way I'd ever leave the driveway with them not in the car seats safely bucked in. I cannot stand to see people with what looks like 3 year olds in the front or even back seat just bouncing around. Or holding an infant in their arms while they sit in the passenger seat going down the road.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• my daughter is 4 1/2 and has never went anywhere without being strapped into her carseat.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I always put DD in her carseat!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Always. It is state law and safe.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• ALWAYS. Our kids will be 6 and 9 this year. My youngest is in a 5 point harness and my oldest is in a high back booster.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2011