Sweet Peas

Hi everyone,
I'm interested in adding sweetpeas. Can anyone give me some feedback? Good or bad. Thanks

Jerzymom

Asked by Jerzymom at 2:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think they are so cute! Maybe some that show working moms juggling work/home/life?
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• juggling This one?

It's easy to add sweet peas. Look for a little link that says "use full editor". If you're answering questions it's above the top right hand side of your answer box. Below you're answer box you'll see toggles for bold, italics, underline, strikethrough, text color, a barely visible link toggle (until you highlight something, then it's easier to see), a BIG check spelling toggle, the Add a SweetPea button and an Add a photo button. Click that green sweetpea button and have fun, but don't overdo it either. :)

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• why do you say "don't over do it" ?
    Have you had any trouble on your pc because of it?
    Jerzymom

Comment by Jerzymom (original poster) at 7:41 AM on Jun. 8, 2011