When did you feel your baby in pregnancy #2???

i am going to be 15 wks on friday or possibly 16wks tomorrow. my dr says im further along then we think i am. we wont find out fur sure until i got for the 0wk ultrasound where ther the the antaomy of the baby n stuff.

but with my first pregnancy i felt my daughter at 14-15wks but iwth this one i cant realy feeel it. every now and then i will feel it but like with my daughter.

i was wondering for those who have been pregnat more than once when did you first feel the baby?

alw06tchs

Asked by alw06tchs at 2:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I felt her move at 3 months, but every one is different. Try not to worry to much over it.
    ladysea8

Answer by ladysea8 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• im not really worrying i think the one thing that bothers me is i want to make sure it is ok and stuff i had comications with my daughter so with this one i am very cautious.

thanks
    alw06tchs

Comment by alw06tchs (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Okay, but you are feeling it move and that right there is a good sign that the pregnancy is going well.
    ladysea8

Answer by ladysea8 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• It is different with every pregnancy. My first one I was 6 months. The second and third I was closer to 5 months.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 3:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Yes I am feeling it move every now n then

Yeaa I understand every pregnancy is diff.
    alw06tchs

Comment by alw06tchs (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• With my first I for sure felt movement at like 4-5 months along. With my second it was more like 20 weeks. They felt like little fluttery movements low in my abdomen.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2011