That makes no sence... right?

My SO's ex has been in the hospital since Friday for some stomach thing...she had taken antibiotics and it messed up the balance of good and bad bacteria in her stomach so she lost all control of her bowls...well she gets out today and i have had her 2 kids since Fri. well I have been sick since around then too...chest is all tight,achy,runny nose clogged ear and now i have to strain to talk and it hurts in my chest when I do well she said she would watch my kids so I can rest when she gets out...she feels fine...my SO just said the nurse told her she is not allowed around me or my kids until I am better...but she can get her kids? They have been around me so will have as much chance to get her sick as my kids would...I think she is lying about that part..not allowed around me okay I am sick...the kids aren't I don;t care that she changed her mind but I think she is lying and it pisses me off...my SO also said it;s best my kids don;t go there until the toilets get cleaned and she 100% better...umm he has gone over there to feed and let the dogs out everyday and it;s okay for his kids to possibly get sick? I told him their kids should stay here until she is better too then...sorry had to vent a bit. Again i don;t care if she changed her mind it's the fact I think she is lying and not doing a good job either. What do you all think? is she full of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Health

• What a mess. It is hard when kids are involved.

Can you guys try to isolate yourselves and let someone else watch the kids?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• There is no one else...I told my SO to tell her we are not allowed to get sick att he same time EVER again...she was sicker and had to stay in the hospital but it didnlt mean it sucked less for me...I was sick and stuck with 5 kids all 5 and younger.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Hugs to both of you. . . . I hope you feel better soon.

I wouldn't be too mad at SO . . you are both just trying to make it through. Being a sick mommy is so hard!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2011