Does Anyone use Clorox "Green Works" Chemicals in their home?

Do they work decently? The last green cleaning product I tryed was Palmolive Eco something or other for the dishwasher and it left a powdery film all over everything...well, it actually built up like that...So how are these??

CillaTexas

Asked by CillaTexas at 2:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I used the floor cleaner (the one in a bottle) before I started making my own, and it worked well. It didn't leave a residue or smell chemical-y, IMO.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• we use the dish soap & its just like dawn....
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I use the green works. to clean just about everything.. it works good and smells good.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I use the greenworks all-purpose cleaner. It works good. I use it on toilets, tubs, counters, sinks, whatever. I think it's a good line of cleaners. I do prefer seventh generation- but they are expensive and hard to find in my neck of the woods.
    I use that palmolive eco dishwashing gel, and it works just fine. Maybe try the gel?
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 2:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I use that cleaner. It smells great, bubbles up nicely....I love it. They sell it at Sam's Club if you have a member ship there.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I use the Green Works all-purpose dilutabe stuff to clean our floors. It works just fine for us. I go back and forth between that and plain white vinegar.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• ye si used that a few times. works fine..no film..smells fresh
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Green works are great. I really like them. The eco you mentioned left a thick film on my dishes too.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2008