Is it possible to lose weight from daily high intensity aerobics?

I've been going to the gym for about 5 weeks now and have lost about 3 kg. I do at least 45 mins of various intensity cardio as well as weight training (6 days / week) combined with about 70% clean eating (clean eating 5 or 6 days consecutively , then Reasonable cheating).
Problem is ..boredom is setting in. So,I was thinking of going to this high intensity step and dance (alternate days ) aerobics class 6 days a weekand then go to the gym once a wk for weight training. Is it possible to continue my weightloss this way if I do it consistently for 4 weeks? I intend to return to the gym the month following this .

whiskey80

Asked by whiskey80 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes, doing the high instensity class you will see great results. But the best way to loose weight is to go on a low or no-carb diet and eat several small meals a day. Don't forget your Protien shakes after each workout. your body needs to be shocked to see dramatic results. Do something new and instense every 3 to 5 days and you will see dramatic and quick results.
    YellowBaby

Answer by YellowBaby at 2:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• yeah variety is great for when u start to get bored. go for it. u'll do great!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• It's good to mix it up. Your body needs that. You have to challenge yourself. Good for you!!!
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Yes, you can. Adding variety will make a huge difference, and it will help keep you on track. If you get bored, you're less likely to stick with it. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2011