Any other proud mamas?

I just want to say I am seriously a PROUD mom today. It is an emotional week for me for sure. My "baby" with my first husband is now officially a Senior and I swear every milestone with him we hit I bawl like a baby. I dont know why? He is in his LAST year of school now officially and every day I look at him I see he is a man now and not my little boy anymore. It is so gratifying but also makes me want to cry!
My 11 year old graduated from 5th grade today and is going into Middle School. Again another milestone and I guess combined with his older brother it has me both beaming with pride and crying.
My 6 yr old came home with a Tshirt for her 100 Book Club award, although she actually read more then 150 books and was up high compared to other Kinders for that. She has her graduation on Thursday.
I am SOOOO proud of my kids but all 3 I have at home have hit milestones at the same time. I called my best friend crying. I know it sounds stupid but I am just emotional like that.
So are there any other proud moms?

Asked by gemgem at 2:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• you deserve to be proud!! my son's last day of 3rd grade is tomorrow and it is a bittersweet ending for us. I can still remember the day he was born and us being concerned if he was going to make it(he was a preemie weighing 2 pounds 2 ounces and was 10 weeks early). So ye you have every right to be proud and sad at the same time. Congrats
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• you are as far from stupid as t gets you are proud of them babies and have every right to be...Congratulations!!!!!! Mine are my life and I cry at the drop of a hat when it comes to them they definitely leave footprints all over momma's hearts..........
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 3:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• my son graduated kindergarten last week. I missed videotaping it because I was crying so hard.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My kids are 3, 1, and we are newly preg with number 3. Reading your post made me cry because before I know it I feel like my oldest will be a senior in high school.... It goes too fast:(
    Anonymous

• Ahhh.. SO not stupid Mommy... I have been having a hard time accepting my son - only 3-1/2 is growing too fast and is a Boy now, not just my baby.. he has his own thoughts and feelings and personality and I could go on and on... I love that little amazing boy so much that I also cry "just because" lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My boys aren't in school yet... my oldest starts kindergarten in the fall BUT.....
    My little brother is graduating this week and I am very proud of him! I still have him in my head as that little 5yo boy that used to collect keys lol and when I look at my 5yo I see his face sometimes.
    I know it's not the same as my own little boy graduating, but I am a proud sister nonetheless
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i am always proud of my kids,my 12 yr old is mentally handicapped,and has adhd,every day is a new milestone for her,my 10 yr old has a hard time in school and has really brought her grades up this yr. they re are going into 7th and 4th.
    houndlover

Answer by houndlover at 3:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Congrats!!! Yes im a very proud mama. My 3 year old knows her ABCs, numbers,colors and shapes. Knows her whole name and the street we live on. She basically knows everything a kindergartener should. This week, we are working on writing. Im so proud of my baby. But thats not the only reason. Im proud because she has manners, very friendly to everyone. Also she makes me happy when im down.
    So yeah im a VERY PROUD MAMA.
    Every mother should be.
    ariaautumn08

Answer by ariaautumn08 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2011