Did u get married because u wanted someone to take care of u?

i did but he turned out to be the same way so it didn't work out. i am not about to take care of a man who makes as much as me!!!

mrsary

Asked by mrsary at 3:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• No i dont think anyone should get married just be cause they want sojmeone to take carfe of them the marriage just wont work that way it should be even.. im getting married next july in 2012 and were getting married because we care about each other and will be doing the same amount of work.
    eyrich_baby012

Answer by eyrich_baby012 at 3:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• No, I got married because I wanted to take care of him. Fortunately he married me because he wanted to take care of me. So we take care of each other!

Answer by missanc at 3:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

This is exactly what I was going to say, so ditto missanc!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• yeah missanc..........great answer to bad all don't think like this more would stay together longer and there would definitely be less divorces, both give 100% thats the ONLY way it will work
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 3:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Missanc took the words right out of my mouth =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• dido to all
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I'm not married..so I'm gonna go with no. But no, I wouldn't marry just for someone to take care of me. I'm I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• omg no... lol. When we got married I was incredibly independent and had just came out of a relationship with a man in a wheelchair who at times was 100% dependent on me for every aspect of his daily care. It totally sucked the romance out and I became more nurse less fiance. About 6 weeks after our wedding though we were pregnant and a month after THAT I was so sick w/ hyperemesis the dr made me quit my job. I failed bedrest at home and spent most of the pregnancy in the hospital being cared for by nurses, drs, and my husband. And when baby was born he went home healthy and I was in renal failure and stayed for months. I am now permanently disabled and my husband takes care of me a LOT..... I sure did marry the right person but this is not what I expected from life
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Nope not at all
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 3:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i married him because he's the love of my life. he keeps me warm at night. i live just to fall asleep next to him and wake up to him. he's my best friend. that's why i married him
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2011