Woman pushing for ban of circumcision drops bill.....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/07/backer-circumcision-ban-in-california-city-withdraws-proposal/

The click thing won't work, but anyway any thoughts on this at all?

amazinggrace83

Asked by amazinggrace83 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm glad she took her nose & the Govt's nose out of everyone's very personal business! I can't believe something like that would ever pass (at least I sure hope not!) She got her 15 minutes- time to forget about her & her stupidity. (well-meaning or not)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Awesome, I am glad. Leave decision like this to parents.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• "I don't have the time or the energy to argue with everybody, but you shouldn't go around cutting up your little babies," Troutman said. "Why don't people [expletive] get that? For me, this was never about religion. It was about protecting babies from their parents not knowing that circumcision was started in America to end masturbation."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/07/
    ------------
    THAT was what she said....she thinks circumcision was created to prevent boys from masturbating! Obviously , she is a total idiot and has no clue about the Jewish religion's rite of circumcision. Circumcision has been done for thousands of years for health,and religious reasons---having NOTHING to do with masturbation!!! WHat a nut case!!! WHo can take that Ban seriously when it is something this lame brain wants?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 4:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• thank god she stopped being a moron, this is the right of the parents in my eyes.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Wow nosey much?
    If i get my boys circumsized thats nobody biz but my families like wtf?! Like my daughter say...mind your own beezwax lol
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 4:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

If this was true then it is not working ha ha ha ha...
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 7:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I agree with everyone . It was ridiculous from the word go .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2011