How many lost thier sex drive after children? adult content

I havent but it has def slowed down aloottt! How many others are their?

babygirl_18

Asked by babygirl_18 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Health

• Yes!!!! And no it was not because I was tired or exhausted like a lot of moms say - I just had no desire for it at all! My children are now 2 and 5 and I still have very little sex drive. I have probably one good week during the month where I want to do it on a daily basis but that's about it. Does my husband like it? Hecks no...those are when little arguements start to happen. lol
    YellowBaby

Answer by YellowBaby at 10:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I did for sure. Didn't have much to begin with though.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• It took me several months after my first child to really want to have sex. You want it but you are tired and so you dont. Dont worry though the enthusiasm returns and you will get back the energy and it will be increase. You may also have to find different ways to spice it up or ways to get away from your children for a few hours cus the romance is what helps with the sex drive.
    marciababy

Answer by marciababy at 3:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Ummm, YES! "Lost" is a strong word, but with all the crying & fussing at first and the fighting and running around as they get older, it's REALLY hard to stay in the moment, so sometimes it gets frustrating b/c it ends up being all for him. He doesn't want it that way, but the more noise I hear, the longer it takes, the longer it takes, the more noise gets made! Vicious cycle! :)
    whomi

Answer by whomi at 3:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• my sex drive was totally lost. i had no interest whatsoever. it took a long time to get it back.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 3:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• but it does come back?
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I really lost mine too! I went from wanting sex like 4 times a week or so, to NOT AT ALL -- and that was 4 years ago! UGH! Let me know if you figure out a way TO get it back!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I did and it took years for it to come back.. I can say my oldest is now 9 and for the last 4 years my sex drive has been good.. Not as high as my hubby's LOL but I don't think it will ever be that high.. I don't have that much energy :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My sex drive definitely took a nose dive. My kids are 3 & 5 and it is slowly starting to increase. Most days I just want to collapse in bed and crash!
    hotfudgesunday

Answer by hotfudgesunday at 10:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• YELLOWBABY= omg that is completely how how i feel!!!!!
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 7:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2011