Need Advice About Something Please

So I just got married last week. We are in our 30's and this is our second marriage for both. My husband plays sports and on his Facebook he posted something about playing sports and winning a game on Sunday. I commented on the post with "what a nice way to end your week after marrying me, right?" I noticed that the next day my comment was gone. I asked him if he deleted it and he told me no. He said that something else must have happened because that would be a stupid thing to lie about, that he would never lie to me-he doesn't believe in lying to spouses and he married me because I have the same beliefs as him. He then encouraged me to post it again and I declined. Is it possible that something went wrong on Facebook and my comment went away by accident or do you think he is lying? Please, no bashing. I already have problems with depression and other stuff I am working on. I'm just wondering if he's like embarrassed that he married me or doesn't want it known for some reason. Thanks in advanced.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh believe me.. Facebook has a lot of problems!!! Something else easily could have happened. Hes right, that's a stupid thing to lie about. I would request to add him as your husband on there and see if he accepts. I'm sure he will! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Hi well I would say to take his word for it. I have never seen a glitch like that happen but ya never know. I would just continue to post on his page and if it keeps happening then you know youre answer.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Has he been the cause of your depression or other problems? Trust issues or anything at all? Because unless he is, there is no reason not to trust him....
    If he said to post it again, you should.
    Anonymous

• Something similar to this happened to me before I deleted my account and it showed back up after awhile, it truly was a facebook thing. Don't worry, people don't normally marry and make that kind of commitment if they are embarrassed lol. I'm sure it was just facebook.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I've posted things before and my pc of fb froze up and it never appeared. or on the other hand he could have easily pressed the delete button. hard to tell when ur dealing with fb!!!
    Anonymous

• that has happened to me, i have commented on my husbands and it was gone. and he wasn't even home or on facebook at the time, i think facebook is so messed up lately anyway. It runs so slow most of the time for us, i complain its our computer but then i come on here and have no problems.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• something could have happened with Facebook, with computers just about anything is possible.
    But the fact that he was so insistent that he would never lie and all that is what makes me wonder.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• facebook often messes up but have u ever cought him n a lie before cause if you did then i could see why you think hes lying but repost your comment on there and then double check that its still there so that way you know for :))
    eyrich_baby012

Answer by eyrich_baby012 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Well the other day I posted happy birthday on my friends wall...i did it from my phone like i always do and went through with no problems. i even saw it afterwards...i like to make sure it posted. well like 30 mins later she tells me it posted 3 times! i went and looked and sure enough it did! so i'm sure what he said could have happened. I agree to list him as your hubby and see what he does! i'm sure everything is ok! GL
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I have a feeling it was just FB messing up...AGAIN. ;)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011