Should i remove her?

My umm...maybe ex friend decided she can no longer be friends with me because she does not agree with my choice to send my DD away for the summer...she is 5 and going to her g-ma's. She said she felt our friendship was drifting apart anyways..she never tells me anything going on in her life so that's her fault...we are still FB friends and she keeps posting things on her status like soooo glad all the negativity is gone from my life now I'm so much happier...she has done this in the past made posts poking jabs at another on again off again friend of hers. I'm really over her and I am now apart of a mommies group in my area she lives like an hr. away. She is still immature and he morals and values are not the same as mine and she is very wish washy...so should i remove her from my friends list? i was thinking if she apologized then whatever i would prob. talk to her again but she's just showing how immature she still is about everything to end a friendship because you don;t agree with me on something? That's life!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I had some drama queens like that on my FaceBook page.. I had like a 100 count block list! lol..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Remove her !
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• either way it sounds like she's moved on.
    I'd just delete her and forget about it. It sounds like she wouldn't be bothered if you deleted her anyhow.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• get rid of her, she isn't a friend anyway and if she can't support you then you do not need people like that in your life.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• If I had a friend who had a problem with self control around her child and her way to deal with it was to pack a 5 yr old off to Grandma, I'd call the 'friendship" done too.
    Anonymous

• I would remove her, she's made it clear to you and whoever looks at her facebook status' that she's over you...so yeah...you be over her too...life is too short to spend any extra energy worrying about people who don't give a shit about you
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Hhaha...nice...we are 25 and each have several children. i just keep waiting for her to grow up,but after meeting up with the ladies from my mommies group who are all around my age and all on the same maturity level that i am it just made her seem soooo much more annoying!!! i just feel bad because we have been friends for at least 10 yrs.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Well, depending on your reason for sending your daughter to her grandma's, I could see ending a friendship over it. I mean, if you were a mother who ignored her kid anyway, and was sending her away so that you could party and go out and pick up men and do drugs and all that...well, yeah, I wouldn't want to be friends with someone like that. But other than a reason like that, it does seem rather immature to end the friendship over that. Personally, if I was friends with someone that immature, I'd be glad the friendship was over. She might not need negativity in her life, but I have enough immaturity in mine with a 7 yr old and a 10 yr old, don't need it from a grown woman.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• no...keep bothering her because you did NOT delete her!! lol

i had some drama with an inlaw and it wouldnt of bothered me to push the delete button but i never deleted her and i think that bothered her a little bit but she did end up deleting me for different reasons anyway.

i would just hide her so you dont have to see her anymore on your homepage. If your ever curious then just go on her page.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Huh anon? she is going for a visit with her g-ma for the summer...it's a month who said anything about no self control or shipping my kid off? I see no diff. then kids who spend a summer with their dads...her dad is an alcoholic so that will never happen.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2011