where were you when you lost your virginity?

i lost mine at 18 in my room at my moms after we were done i realized my door was unlocked. i was like anyone could of walked in my mom was in the bathroom next 2 us giving the kids a bath and my grandma was in the living room right outside my door!!! krazy

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was 16 & he was 18. In his bed with his cousin outside the door keeping "watch" lol (his room was in the basement & his cousin was mentally handicapped..he was 20 but more mentally like 12 or so) He told the cousin "Just stay here and knock real quick if you hear my mom come down the steps!" I dont think cousin even knew what we were doing. I told him I was afraid I would get preg. & he said (I laugh now when I think of it) "Its ok. I jacked off earlier & I dont have any left". Glad I didnt get pregnant by him! (he' s in prison now for 30 yrs for molesting someone..found this out years & years later after I lost track of him..THAT part makes me sick!)
    Anonymous

• My sister's living room couch. Oops
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 3:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• in his truck back in resthavon.. its a game reserve... we parked in stone lane meant for fishing... =] and i was 16 he was 18. Still with him too!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• oh and the funny thing is.. I WAS THE ONE that had the condom... and i had that as a inside joke with a best friend... sorry best friend! LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• 17 in his room at his moms (no one was home), but that never stopped us later!
    still with him 11 yrs later
    r2mommy

Answer by r2mommy at 3:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• At my bfs house, in the summer, after swimming.

Answer by gemgem at 3:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• 15 and in my sisters bed ...sorry sis ...lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I was 16, sleeping over at my friends parents vacation house on the cape, i was on a pull out bed. Not too cozy.
    Anonymous

• I was 13, yea way too young. In my aunts bacement. Never seen the guy again..Very sad :(
    I will 4 sure teach my girls better. Since I was never even talked to about sex.
    Anonymous

• 15 in his bed at his sisters house (he was 19). Still with him almost 4 years now with one little girl and another on the way.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2008