Anyone else experience this?

I'm one of those people that lose weight when I am pregnant. With my daughter I lost almost 40 lbs in the first few months but I gained it all back during my pregnancy. I am 34 weeks pregnant now and I have lost about 10 to 15 lbs the first few months I was pregnant but I havent really gained any weight back. My doctor doesnt seem to concerned. I was just curious what everyone else thought.

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Depends if you are larger or plus sized. During both my pregnancies I tightened the belt, I ate healthier and worked out and because I was already overweight (roughly in the 180 range) my OB was fine if I lost weight as long as the baby was developing normally. With my son I was about 15 pounds lighter at 9 months than when I became pregnant, and with my daughter I was about 5 pounds less at 9 months. And they were both right around 6 pounds 10 ounces (daughter was 6lb 14oz)!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I just found it odd because this time around I barely gained any weight so far and I eat all the time and a lot of junk too. I'm just hoping that baby this time isnt as big or at least not much bigger than my daughter. She was 9 lbs 1 oz when she was born.
    SMG1120

Comment by SMG1120 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• if the dr doesn't show any concern then u must be of normal weight although u lost some. u are lucky to lose instead of gain. lol.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011