Does anyone else feel like chopped liver when daddy comes home?? My son is 9 months old and when daddy walks through the door he is crawling away to get to him then follows him everywhere!! LOL

Its really cute. Who else's kids do this?

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• By the time my DH gets home I'm so ready for reinforcements I usher them that way.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My two year old is the same. But when Im leaving he always follows me no matter what. He loves to be in the car. Its really cute.
    momof5kidz

Answer by momof5kidz at 3:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• uh yeah! My 14 month old is all about daddy when he comes home! But I guess that's only fair! And hubby eats it up- makes him feel really good. But when she's upset about something, it's still all mama.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• yep My dd worships daddy but we both feel like chopped liver when it come to grandma and grandpa, she spends at the least two or three nights with them a week!!!! sometimes I just miss my baby so much but I cant tell her she cant stay and grandmas house.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Its still that way for my 6 and 3 year old the second "daddy" walks in the door its all daddy and mommy is a thing of the past .Its all good tho, it gives me time to myself or to finish up dinner or other things that I have started through out the day.But just like another mother said when they are upset or hurt or its just the end of the day its all mom.

Rachel311

Answer by Rachel311 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• screamingWell I have 5 and only my 4th does or did this...but yes, cute, but whaaa!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• ha ha. my 2 year old son is the same way. He stands at the window when my husband backs his truck in and runs to the door. All day he says "daddy vroom vroom, papa vroom vroom"(papa is his grandpa) But when he is hungry or thirsty he starts yellin mommy. i dont mind.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My son is the same way. If daddys around, I might as well not exist. Well, until its dinner time. lol
    Anonymous