Freaking out a little

yesterday when i sat down i got a sharp pain in my sternum, above the breasts. it was worse when i had my hands behind my head and laid back so i sat up and shifted around and it went away by itself. last night i was a bit of a pig and ate 2 plates of spaghetti, i felt so full all night and gas came out of both ends. i even went to bed early because of how crappy i felt. the chest pain did not return but i had a tummy ache. today, randomly when i sit down the pain rears it's ugly head. i did the web md symptom checker and it freaked me out when i clicked "sharp, stabbing pain" and it said "please seek medical attention immediately for any sharp or stabbing pain" i already have high anxiety issues so im a bit of a hypochondriac and will turn any kind of ailment into something terrible. but anyway the second on the list was Heartburn/GERD. is it possible it's only that? i do not feel the pain when i breathe deeply or anything. it only lasts a minute or two, and sometimes there's a burning sensation in the sternum area accompanied by a burning, acidic feeling in my diaphram area. when the pain occurs, if i bend over forward slightly to where my breasts squeeze together, i feel the pain more then, or if i put extend my arms far behind me, it feels like i need to crack it or something.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Health

• oh.. i am also about to begin my period and ive noticed the week before i get all kinds of crazy symptoms in my chest area. ill get heart palps, my heart skips beats, my anxiety shoots thru the roof the week before my period. im wondering if this could also be period related, and if so, a sign of something dangerous?
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• ladies... I experienced all the above... please get some antioxidants in your body. not the kind you buy out of the store. they are not 100%. invest in your well being... I did. our digestive system needs a little help from mother nature. we need to balance out our plates of food. I know that spaghetti was good!! but you have to eat your share of fruits and veggies. try a little pro-digestive, some levive before each meal. and ladies if you are having menstural problems, get you some cran aloe... I suffered like hell and found out that natural cures it all. we spend monies on everything else. these products free radicals from our bodies, help our cells work properly and most of all they last longer than those fake fruit juices we buy from the store. for the amount of monies we spend on those things we will come out better.

levive yourself!!

become a preferred customer for FREE

www.ardysslife.com/reshapinglifestyles

miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 4:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011