Did you ever use your girly charms

before you were married and all to get your way with men? I'm NOT saying sleep around with them, hopefully you know what I mean.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I rarely bought drinks when I went out if that's what you mean... :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yea, omg its bad but when I was in catholic school, at age 15 these older guys used to buy us stuff at the mall and offer to give us rides places and get us into clubs
    Anonymous

• i always get help as soon as i walk into the gamestop (for some reason i also get that giggly girly voice when i'm there). DH doesn't mind cuz i find out what we wanted to know and get as much assistance as needed.
    r2mommy

Answer by r2mommy at 3:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Honey....I use my WOMANLY CHARMS whenever I can. My girly charms don't work well anymore...LMAO!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Oh yep all the time. I owned my own business by the time I was 24. I was married and my husband knew I used my girly charms to get accounts. I didnt do anything sexual but I would flirt and dress sexy. Hey we had competition LOL and needed new accounts.

Answer by gemgem at 3:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yep.. to get alcohol as a teen, to get out of a fog-light ticket when I was 22, to get out of a DUI when I was in my early 20's. :)
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I've gotten out of driving without a liscense. The judge winked at me and said don't let it happen again. hahah
    Anonymous

• haha you bet! one time my DH (BF at the time) got pulled over by a cop for swirving. he took him back behind the car & quesitoned him. he was getting ready to search the car for alcohol &/or drugs, when he came over to my side of the car. i had on a REALLY low cut shirt & the officer just put his head down to the mirror, asked for my ID, looked at it, & let us go! my DH later told me the officer said "you have a hot gf...i bet i know why you were swerving".
    i didnt really DO anything, but i was pretty poud of my rack!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• When I was single I had a whole closet of "guy gettin sweaters" lol
    I love to use my womanly wiles to see just how much I can charm someone...it is half the fun.
    Disclaimer...This can be done without compromising your morals or Christianity or whatever...you don't have to be a total hooch.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• guy gettin sweaters hahaha that's good!
    Anonymous