Military Awards

I'm making a camouflage doll outfit for my niece. I want it to look like the outfits her daddy wears for the Air force.

I'd like to put some things on it that look like military awards, like maybe stars or the like. Sorry, I'm ignorant when it comes to such things.
Does anyone have any pictures of awards that you would get for the air force that Airmen wear that they could post?
She's about 8 so they don't have to be perfect replicas, but I have no idea where to start.

would appreciate some help with this. Thanks!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• While I dont have any pictures, I googled it, and found a bunch of badges and medals that you might be able to use. The link is. http://usmilitary.about.com/od/airforcemedals/l/blafmedals.htm. Take a look there, it might be helpful. Thats a really great idea and a sweet thing to do for your niece btw.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 4:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Thanks for the URL, it's a great help.
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I don't have any pictures. Good luck to you.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 10:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I don't have ideas, but that is a great idea. Good luck!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:59 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Sounds cute. I'd just Google "military awards" with safe search on (of course!) and see what you get.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2011