What would you do if you knew your cousin husband was cheating on her and didn't want to be the one to tell her?

we were in the car two weeks ago going to a memorial day outing and my cousin told everyone in the car about our other cousins' husband was with someone else the night before.

miamoma

Asked by miamoma at 4:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• In this scenario.

I would do nothing. Mainly because **I** would not know that he was cheating. Someone else told me that they had seen such and such.. That's not me knowing, that's me hearing something from someone that may or may not be true.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I don't think anyone would WANT to be the one to tell the cousin about it but you owe it to them to tell.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• If I didn't see with my own eyes, I'd stay out of it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 4:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I don't think that you KNOW anything except that your cousin said one thing about another cousin. I wouldn't say anything.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• what makes you think they were telling the truth?
    I would ignore it. At this point it's just a rumor.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:37 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• if anything I'd letting the husband that the other cousin was spreading rumors about him.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I am not going to say anything... I know what that kind of drama brings. it probably would crush her and my relationship would not be good at all. I used to put diapers on her when she was a toddler.
    miamoma

Comment by miamoma (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Stay out of it!!!! This is more drama and you don't need it. Who says any of it is true one of them could be mad at the other.

My advice...run Forest, run!!
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 11:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2011