How can I get rid of gnats in my house?

Someone left the door opened over the weekend and they got in. They just seem to keep multiplying. Any suggestions?

Amykay78

Asked by Amykay78 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Set out a pan of half water, and half dish soap. they will be attracted to it and land on the surface and drown.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Fly strips are tacky but they work... I used to hang them when we lived near a dairy.... i hope you get rid of the little nasties soon!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 1:02 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• put baby powder
    ilovemyson2002

Answer by ilovemyson2002 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• They also like wine. If you have a bottle...finish it...all but a little. Leave the bottle on your counter. They fly in and drink themselves to death. Nice, eh?
    drdarcmom

Answer by drdarcmom at 9:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Fly strips or set out a bowl of ice cream or something that attracts them and traps the little buggers. I hate them! lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2009