Is this a weird akward name to you?

me and my partner want 4 kids and r hopin for 2boys n 2 girls the first boy name will be PJ the 2nd boys name will be Robert and the girl the 1st firl name will be Hailiegh the 2nd girl name is the one that may sound akward or weird to u but i wanted something differnt thats unque n not really heard of but her name will be Andomache its pernounced like this Andro-Mosh-ee

eyrich_baby012

Asked by eyrich_baby012 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Baby Names

• Wow. Let me know how that all turns out for you, yeah?
    Anonymous

• ITS KOOL NOT SEEN ALOT OR EVER LOL BUT ITS FINE ITS YOU BABY NAME HER WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO
    crystal85

Answer by crystal85 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• You can put a whole bunch of letters together and make a name for a child....so unless the name "Andomache" has some sort of special meaning, I would NOT give my dd a random name. GL with that.
    Anonymous

• Um....can I be just totally honest with you? I think if you name your daugter that she is going to end up resenting you in the future and will probably choose another name for herself by high school....can you imagine an employer looking at this name on a resume? I'm sorry but there is a line between unique and just....unnecessary...I think you've crossed that line...sorry hun
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Sounds more like some bomb-ass weed than a pretty little girl's name, but to each their own.
    Anonymous

• I'm really feeling sorry for your kids right now. They have to live with their names, at least until they're old enough to convince a judge to let them change them, which shouldn't be too difficult, considering.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Just curious, why the traditional boy's names but the freaky girl's names? Sorry, but I'm not a fan of Andromache. Just think, your poor girl will have to constantly correct people on the spelling & pronunciation of her name for her entire life. Why would you want to put that burden on her?
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i like it!! cute how u and hubby have ur whole lives planned out already.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• How can it be pronounced like that if it doesn't have an r in it? Just curious? And no offense- I am saying this out of love for your child- that is a weird awkward name.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 4:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I know how you feel about wanting a unique name for your child because I wanted the same thing also... I had a few wacky unique names picked out for my children too. But when all said and done it is THEM who has to live with that name for the rest of there lives. So my advice for you is to sit down and REALLY think about the name you choose.
    BabyGirlWifey

Answer by BabyGirlWifey at 5:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2011