What would you say if you read this on someone's facebook?

I know this person through my brother so we're not close friends. She has a daughter about six or seven and she and her husband are constantly going out and partying . That's all I ever see her posting about on facebook.

So today she posted on her hubby's fb wall that her daughter said she wants to be a pole girl. Like the ones who dance on the bars.

I'm soooooo tempted to say something mean but I know it will cause a lot of shit. I want to say something like, "She just wants to be able to spend more time with her parents." or something that mean. Cause it's just ridiculous. I know it's none of my business but if it weren't she would have blocked me from her fb page. So...what does she expect. I haven't said anything but I'm tempted.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 4:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not your business,stay out of it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I wouldn't say anything. Delete her from your FB if her life bothers you that much.
    Anonymous

• Yikes! Has anyone responded to her?
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Yeah. I mean what would your first thought be if you saw a friend posting that knowing full-well they party almost all the time. I mean it's hard not to think of something mean to respond to.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Not saying it is my business. I just saying it's hard not to think of something mean after knowing how much she parties.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I would be so tempted to say something like "Then I guess she's more ambitious than her parents," but I'm sure that would be a bad idea.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Mmmmm, I think I would write "yikes." and just leave it at that.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 4:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Yeah it's sad and ridiculous.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i think if someone were to respond mean to her, it might be an eye opener that people ARE reading these and she might calm it a little, but not without a fight and some drama and it also seems like she's goofing off probably both of the reasons why no one has anything bad to say on her post.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• OMG! WTF? What the hell is wrong with people that they expose their kids to this kind of stuff? I mean yes, at one point in time they will know but that is too young to even know what that is and it is up to the parents to take charge.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2011