Weiner encouraged and coached woman to lie

Rep. Anthony Weiner encouraged a porn star to lie about their on-line relationship and offered her the help of his public relations team, according to a report on Tuesday.

Weiner sent emails to former X-rated performer Ginger Lee – to whom he’d previously acknowledged sending innocuous messages via Twitter – coaching her to deny that they had been communicating, reported TMZ, which obtained the messages and says the two had exchanged “scores of sexual emails over a long period of time.”

“The key is to have a short, thought out statement that tackles the top line questions and then refer people back to it,” Weiner is alleged to have written in a June 1 email. “Have a couple of iterations of: ‘This is silly. Like so many others, I follow Rep. Weiner on Twitter. I don’t know him and have never met him. He briefly followed me and sent me a dm (direct message) saying thank you for the follow. That’s it.’”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/56395.html

Yeah, he really needs to go, don't you think?

DSamuels

Asked by DSamuels at 4:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yep
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• so???
    Anonymous

• He's so slimy, I feel dirty just reading about him! What a pig! He's right down there with John Edwards!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• And sadly Clinton lied to the nation about his "non physical act" with an employee in the Oval Office" worst Hilray parton the act and so did Americans. Not stating this as a statement regarding parties - Rep. vs. Dem. but rather sadly how ill the politians are getting concerning the morals for our future kids. Seriously it just doesn't seem like I would ever want for my child to strive to be a politian, unless he was doing 180 degree turn and discharged for everything I strive for in way of "truth, killing, cheating and integrity". Cause if you can't trust the politian you voted for, then I ask, then what? It's really sad how it's all being played out in the media, twitter, etc. It really effects all parties, the nation and us as Americans. It's life I guess? csjoy1
    csjoy1

Answer by csjoy1 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• american flag ribbonAND THE BEAT GOES ON .......

csjoy1

Answer by csjoy1 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Kinda makes ya proud to be an American.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I'm proud to be an american!where at least I know I'm free!to screw whatever filthy whore I wannnnnnt!
    ms_jasmine

Answer by ms_jasmine at 5:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• He needs to go!!

When people say he is doing a great job, so what. YOU ARE WRONG! if he is not smart enough to keep this B S out of media than he should not be trusted with anything.

If he acts like a lying idiot than he is a idiot!!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 6:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• He is now a security risk and needs to go ASAP.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I wish I could say that I'm shocked. But I can't.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2011