what to cook for christmas.??? it is my first xmas cooking dinner for me and my fiance.. am i supposed to do something special any ides and ill need ingredients and how do i cook it.??? thanks so much

charlene599

Asked by charlene599 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Holidays

• does he have a favorite meat? if so, google "chicken recipes" for example and you will have endless possibilites
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• depends on what you all like. My family normally cooks a roast with all the goods... veggies, mashed potatoes, breads, desserts, etc. Best place to look for most of the goods is Betty Crocker.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• depends on what you/your fiance,,likes ,,,,,,get a cookbook,, ask your friends and family for help..we cook a porkshoulder and rice,,,,it's a spanish tradition,,,,,and there are so many possibilities,,good luck and have fun!! and congratulations!
    seexxymama4u2me

Answer by seexxymama4u2me at 7:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I used to always do stuffed shells for the two of us on Christmas Eve. (We are gone all day on Christmas.) They are easy and you can prepare them ahead of time and just throw them in the oven when you're ready.
    My dad and stepmom always do roast beef sandwiches and baked zitit. It's easy so they don't spend the whole day cooking.
    jillmw

Answer by jillmw at 8:36 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Can't go wrong with a ham. All you have to do is heat it and put the glaze on if you buy the right kind.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 8:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2008