POLITICS AS USUAL RIGHT? WRONG? WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Whether truth or fiction, I truly believe Americans don't care, and if they did there's really nothing anyone can do. Once they are in, they are in. Take for instance this upset going on with this congressman for NY that twittered his balls, and married yet for almost a year. A Jewish man with a Muslin woman, his regard for his great great grand parents I'm sure are not too cool about this arrangement and no doubt are surely rolling in their graves and worst it was obviously of no concern to him. What a disgrace to his parents, let alone his meek wife or not after all she's an aid to Hilary, Amazing? So the world is going to hang him to the stake, cause the USA didn't do nothing about President Clinton, and his wife Hilary, Oh Please? Both she and he sent a message alright. So now some one's gotta take the fall? I'm so tired of the "HeSaidSheSaid" pity party of the Democratic and Republican parties all tearing up this nation. It reminds me of a divorce went wrong, and the husband and spouse are bitterly blaming the other for all the shit which they contributed to make their child wanna commit suicide. Ouch big time. Then there's this woman who's written a book and called it Demons or something like that - Ann Col----something, she's a big hissy, always crying about the democrats, oh Please!!! She makes millions for putting down our right to have several parties to elect. Right wing, Left Wing...I say about face and jump off the nearest hill or river and be done with it. It's all loud noise...gonging and gonging away for 5 minutes of lousy fame. What ever happen to Charlie Sheen, they don't look or sound any different to me. It's politicians being Hollywood Stars at their best, or worst, it's all about reality TV and sensational news bites....OHHH WOW!!! If you look at our leader, really look and check out the Bible of old and new, nothing has really changed. And then there's the Guvnor of California, if that wasn't a joke - Americans are a laughing matter, and politics as usual. Someone every now and then has to be the fall guy, ya think. Isn't interesting how all off a sudden the heat is of Maria and Arnie!!!  And Maria didn't mind too much being California's first lady, now did she, and Arnie waited til after his term, OH PLEASE??? Bar-ff me please!!! Sounds like politicians creating less heat for themselves and pick on a little wiener to boot. It's no wonder no one in your children's grown years are wanna grow up to be President, I am speaking of the All American Kid with morals and no reason to cheat, steal or wanna play the dirty reality games in order to be elected. It's sad, especially when the USA money states "In God We Trust"! A bunch of Crap! Until Jesus comes back and the end is the end, it's one for all and all for one. Me I'll just try to take the speck out of my own eye then getting caught up in the specks of the sad politicians and pray I will be able to put food on the table (my honey who is working), shelter over my head, and pay for my health in my older years. What can I really do? Oh yes, I can Pray and will that's at least my right as an American.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Where did you find this at?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I didn't it's my own expression cause a friend of my asked me what do I think about the California issue concerning Teacher's and as Californians we should all be writing and fighting, etc....and so I wrote my feelings, and so I'm asking all other fellow Americans to put their opinions into this debate ring, or not...after all it's a free country, I hope so?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• wow
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Well . reality TV is popular . And as you describe the shenanigans going on, the networks need not pay for shows , it is free courtesy of real life politicians and celebrities . You have to understand they live in a different world to the rest of us humble beings . What matters to us does not matter to them . Unlike many people, they have no problem putting food on the table, buying fancy houses and paying for their pitiful lives of excess.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• So then Janet116 what you are saying is because they live a different world then the rest of us who got them into office in the first place is we should all look away as I am doing? Correct? I wonder how other's feel about my ploy and yours? Is that how everyone else feels. I can't speak for the "WOW" "AND WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?", cause I don't get their statements what so ever, does anyone else get it? IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN DEBATE THIS ISSUE WITHOUT BEING A ONE WORD ANSWER....OR CARE FOR THAT MATTER?????
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I hope you feel better. I like Ann Coulter btw...can't wait to read the new book.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• No , I am not saying that at all. Unfortunatlely the ethics and morals of politicians - frequently shown to be lacking - often obscures the more iimportant economic and social issues of the day . They provide entertainment and get publicity . The time the media does give to serious issues is all to often used for political grandstanding which may boost ratings but has no substance . The recent extensive coverage of Palin and Trump are good examples . The solution as far as politicians goes rests at the ballot box. I have often wondered how some of them manage to be elected in the first place - I guess money counts , but then of course corporate benefactors expect the favours to be repaid . That is the syatem. It is hardly ethical in the first place .

i am not quite sure what precisely it is you wish to debate . Your statement ends almost on a Que sara , Que sara note and a call to prayer .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Que Sara is exactly what I am saying, however, my debate has to do with am I speaking the truth or am I totally wrong in feeling a bit frustrated and not wishing to give a dam, cause it a country who's belief was founded on Morality and For The People...etc., is really a let down, and what about our Kids...and their kids.? Is then Prayer the only means? Meanwhile, we are to feel Proud while our elected officals take and are allowed to continue with their misleading injustices? Feels more like dictatorship if our votes or discharging elected officals off their post for simply LYING, dont' you think MsJanet116 and anyone else out there that likes to debate or have a opinion for the sake of our CHILDREN and future leaders. Am I to then be lead to believe that Que Sara is OK??? And Sarah and Trump aren't even in the seat so let's not go there!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i'm just angry about how our country is going and the officals who supposably has our best interest and because of our consitution we are the people in what appears to be a no win - win situation for the people and our future youth cause our Children and there Children follow by Example, and the current President is smoking more than a Pipe while he's inhaling and claiming, Bush did it First. When is he going to do what he said he was going to do??? CHANGE.....CHANGE WHAT.....CHANGE FOR THE WORST THAN IT WAS???? OH THAT'S CHANGE ALRIGHT. Now I sound like a SHESAID HESAID, LOL!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Holy run-on paragraph!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2011