Indoor summer activities?

Ok my lovely ladies I need some help! I need some ideas on what to do with the kids when it is to hot or raining and we cant play outside. We have signed up for the summer reading program at the library and have gotten a pool pass for the summer.We have lots of things planned for outings but not a whole lot to do when we cant get out of the house. We are in a small town house so it seems like we are always on top of one another and unless there is a min by min plan they get in trouble and fight which causes a lot of yelling on my part. So any thoughts would be awesome!
DD10,DD7,andDS 3

mom23ks

Asked by mom23ks at 5:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• same things you do in the winter
    Anonymous

• In our area we have Marquee Cinema. They are Nationwide so check and see if there is one near you. Anyway twice a week they play free movies for kids. They are earlier in the day like around 10-11 am but we do it because it is a nice thing to do on hot days and after we can go home and wind down. If you dont have Marquee check your local ones they may have similar.
    You can also draw, paint, make crafts, watch movies, cook, bake cookies and all those sorts of things. We like renting movies when we know its going to be a "Red" day out.

Answer by gemgem at 5:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2011