I got a call from an old friend, we had a fling long time ago which only lasted a day or two... gosh was I living in lust back then. I mean I was letting lust lead me. anyway he called me up yesterday and started a conversation which led to him asking me to get with him again and be his girl. I said no thank you. Would you get involved with a person that you don't really know him to be the person you thought him to be?

he have no morals... I do

miamoma

Asked by miamoma at 5:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I can only speak for myself.

No I would not.. Not due to morals/morality.. Due simply to the fact that I would not know him as a person. Who he is today is not the person he was when I would have known him/been with him. The person I am today would also be a different person.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i wouldnt only because you didnt know him then and you probably dont know him well now and he asked to be his girl right off? does he have a reason to be in a hurry?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Nope. I'd stay away!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2011