I feel miserable!

It is crazy hot outside today. We have absolutly no air conditioning and I am 25 weeks pregnant. I have always been pregnant in the summer time, but for some reason I literally feel sick because I am so hot today. I am drinking plenty of water and am eating popcicles, is there anything else I can do? I have 2 little girls so jumping in for a cool shower probably won't happen.

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• maybe no time for a complete cold shower, but fill up the bathtub with cold water and just stand in it. invite the little girls with you :) that was my ghetto solution when it was 95 and i had no a/c or pool. hang in there!!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 7:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Go wet your hair and put it in a bun or messy bun....my hair is VERY long and this helps me in the summer time!
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 5:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Fans? Maybe take them to the pool? I feel for you. I gave birth Sunday and was sick enough from the couple weeks of heat I got...all summer long is awful!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Sometimes when I get like that I lay down in my bed and put the fan directly on me and have my son and daughter lie with me and I play eye spy with them or ask them to count the blinds - lol..it works tho. Sometimes just relaxing and being calm can cool you down.
    YellowBaby

Answer by YellowBaby at 10:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2011