Does anyone have a home business with Scentsy?

I am looking for a great opportunity to be able to work from home so that I can be with my son....

queenb78

Asked by queenb78 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 2 (-2 Credits)
  • I don't but I have seen a few moms who do sell it. Cafemom member amberpaiz is the first one that comes to the top of my head. You may want to send her a message.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Well, I can tell you a little bit about Dove Chocolate Discoveries. I am an Independent Contractor for them and I love it. Its chocolate but not just any chocolate its Dove. The smoothy yumminess. We have drink mixes, cake mixes, mousse mixes, adult beverage mixes, ready to eat treats, sugar free treats and tons of recipes that are fun. You can buy your kit or earn it. Its not hard to sell and you don't have tons of inventory to buy or if you do at least you will use it lol. If you are interested let me know. You can email me on here or at www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/jessicatemple good luck to yoU! I know whatever you decide you will be great
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I do have a Scentsy consultant if you want to go that route. Her name is Crystal Stillman. She is awesome and is located in Va. I can't remember her actual website but you can search her
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I am :D. I am currently a SuperStar Consultant and just almost a Director! I will send you a message :D
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 11:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2011