I'm so slow...but I forgot how can u tell if a guy likes you????

There is a guy in my class that I have a mad crush on. I really would like to know more about him and stuff like that. He seems like a really nice guy. I am not 100% sure he likes me too or he is just being a cool guy and having converstion with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• yeah he might like you because he is giving you attention. you can tell if he keeps trying to come around you for no reason and he looks straight into your eyes when he talks to you ,,,, when you feel more confortable about it ask for his number and tell him maybe you guys can hang out sometime.
    barrerajuls

Answer by barrerajuls at 12:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2011

• U will be able to tell. If he did not like u he would not talk to u.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• The surest way to find out if a guy likes you are not is to ask.

If you don't feel comfortable flat out asking him yet, then continue having conversations with him, talk to him learn about him, get to know him.. Then flat out ask when you feel more comfortable doing so..That is if he hasn't told you so yet, or it hasn't been made abundantly clear that he does or doesn't.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Yeah he is just a (seemingly cause I dont know him that well yet) geninuly nice guy...which is awesome lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2011