Were you a natural

born mother or were you all thumbs at first when you had your kid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in General Parenting

• i was a natural. i was born to be a mommy. and i love it and this is what i always dreamed of being when i was little =]
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I was the opposite of pp. I didn't know the first thing of taking care of a baby and I dont' know I still enjoy having time for me and my husband where as a lot of women I know feel guilty for having a sitter for their kids.
    Anonymous

• Im a natural at some things like the diaper changing and feedings and changing the clothes but getting him to go to sleep thats my husband department.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• im a natural my moms other kids are 4 and 5 and my dad has 4 othr children younger then me so i knew everything before i had my own
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• In general, I'm a natural. all I ever wanted to do was have a baby. I baby sat every chance I got and worked in a day care. THere are still lots of things I haven't expenerienced or don't know about yet. It'll come.
    Anonymous

• Natural. I had been taking care of siblings and other kids since I was 6 so it was pretty much second nature for me.
    Anonymous

• By the time I had my son, I was a natural. I had spent the previous decade or so raising my sisters while growing up myself so it was easy once I had my own child.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 6:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I was all thumbs and freaked out a lot with the first but I got the hang of real quick.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I was terrified my entire pregnancy with my oldest. I was terrified because I never got that "motherly" feeling while pregnant. Then after I delivered him and they laid him on my chest, I was head over heels. And my instincts took over and I was from there on out a mommy. When I was pregnant with my youngest the whole pregnancy was different, I was so at ease and ready for him to come. I always doubted myself, but came through! :D

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008