WYR...

Stay with an emtionally unstable man...shows you affection 1 day then nothin the next your sometimes not sure he wants ot be with you,but then makes you feel like a queen...not have to work and can go to school full-time or live with a controlling mom and bitchy sister who fight with everyone all the time have to work full time and go to school part time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• this sounds like a personal problem..wouldn't YOU rather work your way out, independently without a man, rather than suffer emotional abuse at the hands of a dick?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Either situtation will suck and cause emotional upset and stress. I actually want to work and if i stay with my guy i will work PT when i start school. living on my own isn't possible financially just yet. That's why I'm going to school to better myself so I won't have to count on anyone anymore.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I agree with dullscissors
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:33 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I'd take the unstable guy lol ..... I cant stand living with my sister and mom we fight too much too much stress for me .... with the unstable guy ,,he is not in any way physically abusive? , or mentally abusive? .... does he just kinda keep to himself at times ? if thats the case then take the "Me" time when he does that ,,,,gives you some time to just adjust to your busy schedule and breath and take it all in. you know. gives you a time to focus on you ...pamper yourself.
    barrerajuls

Answer by barrerajuls at 12:20 PM on Jul. 22, 2011