Ladies night-in ideals?

Come on girls...hit me with your best ideals... what do you do with your girlfriends? I am closing on a huge house and want to get the girls over for some ladies night fun.

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 6:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• Depends on your ladies and how wild you want to get :-)

I have a Ladies' Night Out at my house every month - about 10-15 ladies each month - and I keep it relatively low key with a couple pots of coffee, a tea assortment, iced tea and sodas, plus a theme for snacks and other funnery.

For a house warming, maybe go with keeping it hot to warm up the house and a tex-mex theme - salsa and chips, Mexican brownies (cinnamon and chili powder in the mix; look at allrecipes for ideas), margaritas

Congratulations and have fun whatever you do! The ladies you have over make the fun, not the theme :-)
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 10:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• cook suuuuper unhealthy yummy food and talk!
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 6:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• play games like apples to apples, dirty minds, bunko, etc. have drinks, appetizers, and talk about your men :-)
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 8:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Whooo good for you I am closing my first RE deal this week. Go for a nice dinner have some drinks and chick chat!
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2011