Question about obtaining a marraige certificate

I was once married when I was 19 sad long story but here is the question, I haven't got a divorce yet and I need my marriage certificate for something.. I'm trying to order one online but I can't because I don't remember the date that I was married. There is a long wait for me to call the records office. so before I drive clear across town does anyone know if i NEED to know the dates or can they just look it up by names when i get there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• You can look your name up and his name up on the county website for marriage records and it will tell you the date you got married.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• ok..cool...i'll try that right now...thanks..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Did that work?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• No it didn't work ...i don't know if i did it right...i went to my counties website and it kept on asking for the date...oh well...i'll just have to drive down there and check it out...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2011