Has your husband ever had an online relationship with another woman?

I am just curious to know how many women it has happened to.That Anthony Weiner guy did it...My husband has done this to me.Someone he met on FB. They never met either but it still hurt, and pissed me off.She sent pics - some nude, he did the same and they messed around on the web cam.And yes I am still with him but I don't know if I will ever forgive him for it. It happened to me less than a year ago.

babycakezz

Asked by babycakezz at 6:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• To my knowledge.. No my husband has not had an online relationship with another woman..

((To be fair though.. I swear my husband is the only Indian that doesn't really know how to use a computer.... lmao)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• NoHhas enough to do coping with me to take on another woman . He is not that daft.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• No he - apologies for typo
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• hahaha^ pixie!! ''they do exist!"

i wouldn't know. i do know he's perused pictorials..but to have a full-on relationship, even if never physically meeting? idk..makes no difference to me.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• No.

And if he did we wouldn't be together. Wether it is sexting, over FB, in a motel...cheating is cheating. He doesn't have to touch her or even met her in order to for me to call it quits because emotional cheating sometimes leaves a wound bigger than physical cheating ever will and I don't stand for that bullshit.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My ex did. Which is why he is my ex.

Answer by gemgem at 6:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• hahaha^ pixie!! ''they do exist!"

LOL  seriously Dull.. point and click is being more than generous... LOL    

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• nope
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 6:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Nope.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:26 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Mine has :( It was over a year ago & I believe there are ALOT more ppl out there that it is happening to then they think. I busted mine because he text a pic to an email address that I had never seen, but knew it had 2b his cause of the address. Since we had been together for 16 years I hacked the account & found out soooo much more then I wanted to know!!! Confronted & busted three more times he finally admitted he had a problem & went to counseling. Trust issues r forever going 2b but we seem 2b making it.
    The reason I say there r more then they think is.... I'm sixteen years younger then my husband & pretty good looking. Never & I repeat NEVER did I think this was something to worry about. Sex, conversation, life in general was going great!
    KrisieK

Answer by KrisieK at 6:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2011