Pulsing? O.o

i feel my baby move....he's kicking just as strong as he usually does but i feel slow pulsing on the left side of my belly and down into....yeah you get it lol i felt my heart beat to see if it was mine and its not as slow as what im feeling on the left side of my belly its like one pulse every 3 seconds O.O im kinda scared on what it could be cuz iv never felt this before...i dont think it would be him hiccuping since its been going on for about 5 minutes and still going

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 6:26 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It could very well be hiccups. With my daughter, she had hiccups all the time when I was carrying her. I dont mean just off and on. She would start hiccuping and it would last for about 10 minutes and then stop for like half hour and then start again. But if your really worried give your doctor a call and see what they say you should do.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2011