They say Aries Men are very Egotistic is this true ? is there anyone Married or dating an Aries Man

I have heard many People say that Aries Men are very hard to keep and they are cheaters and they get bored with one girl , they like to cheat is this true ? is anyone married to one , is there any capricorns outthere that are married to an aries and how is it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• it's called testosterone.. i have never met a man with a smaLL ego. as for the cheating part- lots of men cheat i don't know why they do/ not all men but a lot of men like multiple women.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• my dad is an Aries. Far from egotistical, but definitely a control freak....

Aries are leaders. They like to lead the way & are usually good at it....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i am an aries, i do not cheat, but i am not a man
    i think the main reason is the man part not the sign of the man

was married to a Cancer- he cheated as a profession
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i was engaged to an aries man when i was younger; he was egotistical, self-centered & an attention whore. he was also hilarious, generous, spontaneous, a great lover, very intelligent, sweet and ended up being my best friend.
    he was always faithful to me for years. however he ended up cheating on the woman he ended up marrying. my bad.
    i personally love aries people, they're my favorites. but i'm a gemini, so who knows. it depends on your sign, compatibility...
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I'm dating an Aries man. He's very egotistical and a control freak for sure! But I doubt he'd cheat. If he wanted another woman he'd just break up with me.
    iHay

Answer by iHay at 7:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I have been married to an Aries for 24 years....they are egotistic, he has cheated, he likes to call the shots. on the other hand he is the funniest person I know, hes a hard worker, takes good care of his family treats me very well so I have learned that I take to the good with the bad because he has more good than bad.
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Lol my man was just that but once we got married he took that very seriously
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 7:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• my husband is an Aries and he is very devoted and no ego about him. however my exbf is and Aries and he cheats/lies and acts like he is a God
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 5:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My first 2 boyfriends before Dh were Aries.Seem like Aries and Caps have always been attracted to me,even now today.But anyway,my first love(Aries)was funny,intelligent,giving,possesive(very possesive in fact)which was the reason we actually broke up.He was very outgoing and knew a lot of people,but I never heard of him cheating on me or never caught him or anythng lke that.(2nd Aries boyfriend) was a whore,lol.But had all the other qualities of a good man.Cant deal with an habitual cheater though,so I cut him lose to.And both of them had bad fiery tempers.Oh,and Im a Taurus.
    sheri305

Answer by sheri305 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2011