Anyone ever buy hand made clothing from china?

is that frowned upon?
I feel like im going to get in trouble and i have no idea why!! lol!! i think its because its just SO cheap compared to people selling them here!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Shopping

• i ordered my wedding dress from china & it was hand made. It was gorgeious...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I ordered a top from Ebay from a lady who was selling from china, it was nice and well made, but the colors from the pics they post are way off to what the color really is, they warn you of this before you buy, because they are not working with great electronics and computers, only thing was I would go down a size when ordering, mine was too big.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I had the opposite experience of Princess...I would have said to go up a size because everything seemed to be a hair smaller than sizes here.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2011