Is it possible to be pregnant even if you get your period? adult content

My last period was on 13 May 2011. The guy that I am seeing, we had unprotected sex on 21 May, 29 May and also on the 31st of May. The first time that we had protective sex, until he removed the condom when their was already quite a little precum on the inside of the condom. I remember that his dick was quite wet from it when we continued after a few seconds of him taking it off. The other times that we had sex, it was to the very end before he pulled out beforing cuming. Since the first time that we had sex, I have been feeling like I could be pregnant. I have been having the symptoms of discoloration, fatigue, tiredness, sore breats (but not all the time) and they also feel swollen or bigger and a little weight gain. Yesterday, 6 June, I started my period. Usually, every month is it normal but this month, it is not as heavy as it usually is. It also feels as though that it is going to stop anytime. I talked to my mom about it and she says that since that I started that I should not be worried about the chances of being pregnant, but I'm still worried. What are my chances of being pregnant? What should I do?

Please help!!!

mchllgrmll

Asked by mchllgrmll at 6:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• pee pee on the stick....it's not likely you're pregnant
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• To start your not going to feel pregnant right away after ahving unprtected sex...because you don;t get pregnant instantly it takes time and you can get pregnant from pre-cum there is still sperm present. the syptoms you were experiencing could have been because you were going to start your period. if you still think it's possible take a test and if it's neg. and you don't want to get pregnant get on BC or use a condom.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• maybe wait and see if you get the next period. try a test somewhere in between and use something next time if getting pregnant is a concern
    Anonymous

• its very possible to still get ur period and be pregnant my friend didnt know for about 6 months that she was pregnant cause she was still getting hers and didn't think anything of it
    angelnina8715

Answer by angelnina8715 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• You can be pregnant and bleed, but it's NOT a period. If you have a period, you're not pregnant.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2011